Walden Pond

Walden Pond

Friday, September 5, 2014

Gearing Up for Change

Last night's trip to the carnival wasn't too bad. I was only a little tempted by the food, and the prices were so astronomical that no matter how tempted I was, I doubt I'd have bought anything. I was also able to watch my son rock out on stage! That was fun.

This morning I walked the dogs as usual. I think it's getting a little easier to climb that hill the third time around.

I've planned out all of my meals for the coming week paying close attention to calorie count. I even left room for a couple of snacks! When I start posting on Monday, you'll quickly notice that my breakfast and lunch are the same everyday. Those are the two meals I'm most inclined to skip, so it's just easier if I make them the same. That way there isn't much work or thinking involved with it. I'm picking up my groceries tonight. Tomorrow is Day One of building better eating habits. Wish me luck!

I'll also be posting some measurements soon, so I have a good idea of where I'm starting out. I'm surprised to find that I'm excited about this. I still have such a fear of failure. I really hope I can stick to it. I want to so badly.

Here goes nothing!

1307.51 / .5 / 1297.68

No comments:

Post a Comment