Walden Pond

Walden Pond

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Getting Back on Track




Today I shampooed all the carpet in my house. That's a lot of carpet. We have 3 dogs and 2 cats, so some areas I had to go over multiple times, and those shampooers are heavy. I am already starting to feel the soreness creeping in, so I bet I got a good workout from it, too.

I have a Body Media Body Bug. It's kind of like a FitBit. I've had it for a while, but I let my subscription lapse. I renewed it today, so now I'll be able to account for my sleep, steps, and workouts. I'm still only counting miles actually walked (or ellipticaled--is that a word? Is now.) for this blog.

I get paid on Tuesday, and I'm planning on getting lots of fresh veggies. I've not been eating the veggies like I used to. I can tell a difference in how I feel. I'm sluggish and cranky. That' might just be PMS, though, lol.

If all goes well, I'll be able to finish my work project on Wednesday, which means I won't have to stay late. Back to the gym for me!

Wednesday will also be weigh in day for me. I'm actually looking forward to it. I'm not really expecting a loss because I was off plan for so long and not exercising. But it will be my first month without a binge in a long time. I'm curious if that will show in my weight at all.

By the way, if anyone is actually reading this blog, I'd love for you to leave a comment. Even though I'm doing this blog to help myself work through things, it's sometimes is nice to know I'm not alone out here. Thanks!


1307.51 / 0 / 1289.68

No comments:

Post a Comment